Sponsored Linksby Organic & Healthy
The cancer epidemic of recent years is a scary, but fascinating tale. The statistics now suggest that nearly 1 in 2 people will get cancer at some point in their lives, whereas 100 years ago it was far less common.
The evidence is plain, what has changed in the way we live our lives during this time? There are far more chemicals around, thousands of which we absorb into our bodies every day.
Cancer is sometimes seen as a 'lottery' but there are many factors that are preventable that cause normal cells to mutate in cancer cells.
When the food industry really took off during the past 50 years, many ingredients were invented to create cheap, convenient food items, on which hardly any food safety testing regulations were performed. Long-term effects of these new chemically invented ingredients were impossible to predict, and only now are we seeing the full effects of their devastation.
When cancer develops, it needs 'fuel' to survive. A normal cell can mutate into a cancer cell, but if it is not given the right situation to thrive, it will not manifest as a full blown tumour.
The kinds of 'food' that cancer is happy to survive on include processed sugars, artificial sweeteners, GMO foods, hydrogenated oils. If these items are cut out of your diet, any potential cancer mutations have much less of a chance of thriving.
Other factors such as chemicals found in drugs and vaccines can help cancer cells in surviving, another thing we didn't have a century ago.
The top 7 items to avoid to stop cancer cells thriving:
- Fluoridated municipal tap water
- Genetically modified food – (laced with pro-cancer herbicides)
- Artificial sweeteners – namely aspartame, sucralose and sorbitol
- Vaccines and the yearly flu shot – often contain mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and MSG
- Pharmaceutical medications
- OTC (over-the-counter) medications for colds, allergies, headaches and fever – often contain heavy metal toxins, artificial sweeteners and toxic industrial-based food dyes
- Chemotherapy and radiation