Sponsored Linksby Healthy Life Fusion
Can I ask you a simple question – have you ever heard of the Quenepa fruit of the so-called Spanish lime? Well, if you answer is no, then you should definitely read the article below. In this article we are going to talk about the health benefits of this amazing fruit and you will learn that this amazing fruit will help you “fix” your sleeping problem and boost your brain function – in just few minutes.
Quenepa Fruit (Spanish lime)
Here’s what you need to know – the Spanish lime originates from the north part of South America and grows naturally in the coasts and also in the dry forests of Central America and also in the Caribbean. The Spanish lime has two tastes known to be sweet and also sour sometimes. People usually consume it with chili powder, salt and also lime. The experts say that this fruit is a mixture of lychee and also lime, contains a firm, delicate and has a hard layer which are ate by splitting it up with the help of the teeth which is historically followed.
As we said, in the United States they are commonly referred to as the Spanish Limes because they are similar to a small sized limes which are unripe. They are found to be in groups and are also sold in clusters only! Their skin is soft and has a leathery texture, their flesh commonly known as aril is jelly-like, shines from within and has a look alike appearance of lychee! The aril seems to be very colorful with a pulp enclosing the seeds of the fruit. You should also know that the aril is found in many colors such as orange and yellow, and it has both sweet and sour flavors.
Spanish Lime – Nutrition Facts
As we mentioned before, the Spanish lime is loaded with many healthy nutrients, such as:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6 and B12
- Amino acids
- Unsaturated fatty acids (oleic and linoleic)
- Tannins etc.
Phosphorous contents help in digestion and balancing the hormone levels in the body. The fruit aids in the reduction of blood pressure and also solves the complications of asthma, since the fruit contains a lot of antioxidant properties known to be the Phenolic Compounds helping in avoiding the cardiovascular disease, strengthens the immune system thus combats the strokes. You should also know that in many parts of the world, Spanish lime is considered to be the most powerful natural remedy, the first of its kind, widely used to prevent and combat a various conditions and diseases.
Healing Properties of Spanish Lime
- The Spanish limewill boost your immune system and prevents the buildup of viruses and bacteria in the body.
- The Spanish lime is highly recommended in cases of urinary or lung infections.
- As we said before, this super healthy fruit can help you cure insomnia and restore your nervous system.
- It will help you Improve your reproductive system, and it is especially recommended for pregnant woman.
- It is very effective in control the malignant cells spreading in patients with cancer. This is considered as a major and the most powerful Spanish lime benefit.
- It can help you treat and prevent kidney problems.
- The Spanish lime will improve your digestion.
- It can help you treat constipation.
- Increase red blood cells production and thus fights anemia.
- It can help you lower the LDL cholesterol levels.
- Kills the bad bacteria and microorganisms in the body, such as parasites.
- It supports bone development.
- You can use it to fight the cold and the flu.
- It is effective to treat skin problems such as acne.
- It also prevents stomach ulcers.
- The Spanish lime prevents bronchitis and flu.
- Helps in the treatment and healing process of gum infections.
- Roasted and ground Spanish lime seeds (mixed with honey) are extremely effective against diarrhea.