I scream, you scream, we ALL scream… for ICE CREAM!
It’s sweet, it’s cold, it’s creamy and an absolute “treat.”
But, what IF you could have your sweet treat with health benefits too? Sign me up stat!
This Mint Chocolate Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream is chock-full of good-for-you ingredients that can satisfy your sweet tooth while also boosting your metabolism and overall health.
Check it out and head to your kitchen to whip some up ASAP!
Benefits Of Mint Chocolate Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- A great alternative for people who have dairy sensitivities or allergies
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
- Full of antioxidants
- Easy to digest
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Full of magnesium
- Needed for over 300 enzyme reactions in your body
- Helps to combat and minimize the effects of stress (your body depletes magnesium under stress)
- Easy to digest, especially when dissolved
- Provides your body with efficient and quick energy
- Feeds your cells and stimulates your metabolism
- Doesn’t spike your glucose levels like white sugar
- Contains: 6 grams of protein, vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin E, B2, B5, B12, choline and cholesterol
- Supports healthy hormone production
- 2 cans organic coconut milk
- ⅔ cups organic coconut sugar
- 6 organic or pastured egg yolks
- 1 tsp organic peppermint extract
- ½ tsp organic vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix 1 can of coconut milk and all the sugar, combine until sugar is dissolved.
- Let mixture cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Use a blender at low speed to mix the chilled coconut milk/sugar mixture, the other can of coconut milk, egg yolks, peppermint, vanilla and salt.
- Pour in an ice cream maker with the chocolate chips or use this method if you don’t have a machine.