Healthy Food House
Sugar is even more responsible for excess weight than carbohydrates and fats, so if you consume it in excessive amounts, in particular, foods and drinks loaded with sugars, such as yogurts, sodas, candy, pouch juices, breakfast cereals, salad dressings, you are at an increased risk.
Sugar is also included in mangos, honey, raisins, pure fruit juice, and bananas that are simple carbohydrates.
In the case of a sugar overdose, you may experience signs such as colds, sleepiness, headaches, hyperactivity, yeast infection, consequent fatigue, depression, sinus issues, and mental disorientation. Moreover, sugar may also lead to cancer, particularly breast cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Namely, as soon as sugar enters the body, the body uses it to increase the energy levels, and the rest is stored as fat. The added sugar in food is not the same as the natural one, and it goes in the intestines, reacts to intestinal bacteria and elevates the blood sugar levels, and thus leads to fat stored in the thighs, waist and hips.
The elimination of sugar is possible, and it will also cause classic withdrawal symptoms of any addiction, such as cravings, fatigue, sadness, queasiness and headaches. The sugar cravings occur when you digest the food, as the brain received the signals that it is no longer hungry and requires something sweet.
However, you should eliminate added sugar from your diet, and gradually reduce it, in order to avoid cravings, and improve your health condition over some time.
The following diet plan will provide miraculous effects and will prevent sugar cravings. Here below is the diet plan for 3 days, but when you finish the diet plan of day 3 you are starting again with the diet plan for day 1, also you can make few changes to your meals like adding green salads taking one spoon of honey every morning etc… You should follow this diet plan for at least 50 days.
- Breakfast: 3 eggs (scrambled or boiled) or 1 cup of oats with berries and almonds/seeds/;
- Morning snack: 1 bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: chicken breast with carrots, cooked butternut squash, almonds, beets, beans, parsnips, and turnips;
- Dinner: salmon with fried broccoli and mushrooms or broiled fish with a bowl of green beans;
- Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with spinach or a cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds;
- Mid-morning snack: a small bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: a shredded red and green cabbage salad along with shredded carrots with olive oil, salt, lemon and garnished with chopped parsley or grilled zucchini along with red and yellow peppers and vinegar, thyme dressing and lemon;
- Dinner: baked cod along with roasted Brussels sprouts and stir-fried bok choy and turnips or steamed green vegetable with soap of beans and vegetable casserole.
- Breakfast: an omelet of 3 eggs with shrimps and walnut, sautéed kale, and radish salad or 1 cup of steel oats along with almonds, berries, and seeds;
- Mid-morning snack: 1 small bowl of nuts;
- Lunch: chicken roasted in oven with black olives, thyme, and onion or roasted chicken thighs with sage, rosemary, and lemon
- Dinner: penne pasta (made with brown rice) along with tomato, mushrooms, and basil or meat sauce mushrooms with garlic broth, celery, onion, carrots, thyme, and bay leaves.
- Black coffee, but no more than a cup daily, without sugar.
- Unsweetened tea: green or herbal tea 3 times daily.
- Detox water: In a jar of water, you should add chopped oranges, grapefruits, strawberries or berries, as well as fresh mint or rosemary. Drink this detox drink on a daily basis.
FREE subscription to Receive Quality Stories Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below
Email privacy 100% protected. Unsubscribe at any time.