by Family Health Freedom Network
It is commonly known that trumeric has anti-inflammatory properties due to which Indian and Chinese people use it as a medicine.
Trumeric can be used in many different ways for different treatments such as in the treatment of chest pain, flatulance, colic, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, hemorrhage, bloody urine, toothache and bruises.
Curcumin is the active ingredient of trumeric and according to the experts, most of the incredibly valuable properties of this spice are due to curcumin. It has also been shown that its anti-inflammatory properties are stronger than the medicines we buy over the counter, lile Mortin, and the best thing is that this natural cure causes no side-eefects.
As a result of these amazing properties of trumeric, it has been used in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease like ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s, as well as for treating the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and is considered to be extremely beneficial in the case of cystic fibrosis.
This yellow spice is even more beneficial than you know, since it can also help in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, lowers the risk of heart disease and stroke, reduces bad cholesterol and prevents liver failure.
At last but not least, consumption of trumeric can prevent cancer and inhibit cancer metastasis and further growth.
Trumeric can be used in numerous different ways, as follows:
- Reduce stomach ache- trumeric can significantly alleviate the stomach ache
- Longevity Tea- you will prevent numerous disease and health conditions just by consuming this tea and you can even enrich its taste with honey or ginger.
- Teeth Whitener- if you want to whiten your teeth, all you need to di is to prepare a mix of one teaspoon of trumeric, 2 teasponns of baking soda and 3 tablespoons of softened coconut oil to get a paste and then use it to brush your theeth as usually.
- Facial Mask for Dark circles, Acne, Rosacea- mix one teaspoon of water, one teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of trumeric until you get a paste. Apply this mask on your face and leave it to act for three minutes after which you should rinse it off with water.
- Disinfect Minor Cuts and Wounds– Apply turmeric on a well-cleaned wound before you wrap the bandag
- Glowing skin- prepare a mask of half a teaspoon of trumeric, 1 whisked egg white and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, apply it to your face and rinse it off after 10-15 minutes.
- Chemical Free Tie-dye- In order to color a piece of fabric, you should add in a pot ¾ full of water, 5 tbsp of trumeric and bring it to boil. After that, add the fabric in the mixture and leave it to simmer for about an hour. Your fabric will be successfully colored!
- Joint Pain– Combine Himalayan salt with turmeric in a ratio 1:2 and add a little water. Then, apply the prepared paste on the affected area and leave it to act for 20 minutes. To successfully treat joint pain, repeat this method every day. Eventhought turmeric can leave a yellow color to the skin, at least will effectively reduce the swelling.
- Natural Food Coloring in Baking- add a little bit of trumeric in the food you are baking to color it.
- Homemade Putty Coloring for Children- You need to combine water, flour, salt, oil and cream of tartar, and add trumeric for yellow and beets for red.
- Natural pain killer
- Foundation- To match the color of your skin, add a little trumeric to tinted the mositurizer.
- Homemade Soap Coloring- Trumeric is great for the skin and it also adds color to the skin
- Bake a cake- Trumeric is an excelent ingredient when it comes to cooking.
- Add to your dishes- You can add it everyhere you like because it adds a great color to meals, especially curry, it will spice up the popcorn and will enrich the eggs.
- Sunburn relief- Apply a mixture of trumeric and Aloe Vera gel to soothe the burned skin.
- Antacid- To cure the heartburn, prepare a tea by adding a teaspoon of trumeric to 4 cups of boiling water.
- Anti- Dandruff Salve- Prepare a mixture of trumeric and coconut oil and massage your scalp with the mixture. Leave it to act for 15 minutes before you wash it off.