by Family Health Freedom Network
Lemon water happens to be one of the most beneficial beverages you could consume on a daily basis. It’s known to nourish vitamins, elements and trace elements that are essential to our health. Drinking lemon water will help replenish any vital functions of the body. Lemon juice will also help regulate proper kidney function and digestive tract functions by forcing them to work smoothly. This is overall an excellent supplement to regular water.
Here are the 20 reasons you should drink lemon water everyday.
1. Lemon water is also beneficial for pregnant women. The high levels of vitamin C can help your body protect you from illness. As well as help the baby develop its brain, nervous system and bone tissue.
2. Lemon water helps with chronic tooth pain and gingivitis, which is another great trick for treating annoying aches and pains.
3. Lemon water provides your body with electrolytes such as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
4. Warm water with lemon can also help digestion. The citric acids interact with enzymes to stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
5. Lemon water can help regulate bowel movements.
6. Your liver produces more enzymes fro lemon water than any other food.
7. Lemon water cleans the liver and stimulates the liver to release toxins.
8. It also helps fight infections of the respiratory tract, sore throats and inflammation of the tonsils. This is all thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of lemon.
9. Lemon water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
10. Lemon water also protects the body from free radicals and strengthens your immune system.
11. Lemon water cleanses blood, blood vessels and arteries, which is very important to your health.
12. Lemon water can also help lower high blood pressure by 10%, if consumed daily.
13. Due to its alkalizing effect in the body lemon juice can help you maintain a higher pH level. The higher your pH level the more likely your body can fight diseases.
14. Helps dilute uric acid. If uric acid builds up it could lead to join and gout pain.
15. Lemon water is also known for relieving heartburn. Add this to your emergency heartburn relief list.
16. Lemon water may also prevent cancer. This is due to its high alkaline levels. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment, so keep this in mind!
17. It also aids in proper functionality of the nervous system. Lemons have high potassium content that is linked to relieving depression and anxiety. Your nervous system needs potassium to ensure sustainable signals to your heart.
18. Water with lemon in it is also good for your skin due to the high levels of vitamin C. This can improve skin by rejuvenating your body.
19. Drinking lemon water can also help with weight loss. Lemons contain pectin fiber, which gets rid of hunger cravings. People who have a better alkaline diet have lost weight much faster.
20. Lemon water can also help dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and calcium deposits.
What is the best way to drink lemon water?
Use warm purified or spring water. Use a half-cup of warm water, without sugar, and squeeze half a lemon into it. It would be beneficial for you to use a juicer during this process. Or, if you’d like, use lemon essential oil. Be sure to drink lemon water first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, because you can get the best results typically before you enjoy a meal.
Remember these tips and be sure to drink natural lemon water everyday!
FREE subscription to Receive Quality Stories Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below
Email privacy 100% protected. Unsubscribe at any time.