The Spirit Science
Everyone has the potential to be whatever they want and influence the world in whatever way they desire. There is no denying that each person has certain attributes that have been nurtured more than others. Whether done on purpose or subconsoucly, its imprtant that we be able to diagnose our strengths and attend to our weaknesses.
Healers are present in every society and never really sought out until circumastances force us to seek them out. This lack of focus has left potential healers in a state of non recognition. We need healers more than ever, I would surmise, regardless of the fixationn on characters like leaders. Below is a list of traits common to healers. Examine your own character and see if this archetype fits you!
1. You are frequently told how soothing it is to be around you.
2. You and the people in close physical proximity of you rarely get sick.
3. You are constantly thinking of how to improve people’s lives
4. You have probably been diagnosed with anxiety, panic or mood disorders.
5. You are highly empathetic, to the point that it disrupts your social life.
6. You have a family history of healers. You’re elders may have been doctors, therapists, medical workers, humanitarian protesters, veterinarian workers or guidance counselors. Anything to help people with the human condition.
7. You walk in public spaces with butterflies in your stomach and heightened senses.
8. You have a way with animals. They react to you more calmly or are just happy to see you.
9. Strangers spill their life to you with very little prompting.
10. You are great at massages, though you may have never been to school for it.
11. You experience neck and shoulder pain often. You hold your stress there.
12. You revel in being outside.
13. You are attracted to crystals and are interested in their meta physic properties.
14. You are interested in spiritual sciences: Reiki, energy healing, shamanism, acupuncture, among others.
15. Your high level of awareness means you are sensitive to certain foods and drinks. You may often have headaches or digestive issues
16. You sometimes feel random chills, warmth radiating from your core, or your palms tingle and pulsate.
The main elements of a healer boil down to high sensitivity on multiple wave lengths, the ability to manifest energies, highly emphatic feeling and a desire to help those around you. There is no blanket theory or agreed upon path for you to take to develop these feelings. You will have to examine where you are in life and strike out as your resources allow. Thankfully, it doesn’t take much to get the ball rolling in terms of healing. Everything in the universe strives to be healthy and happy, we just need to be reminded every so often.