Sponsored LinksCleansing the body from toxins, and especially the lungs, is great because it is helpful for the proper body function which makes us feel better. This is especially important for smokers. The proper function of the lungs leads to a better health and overall mood, and their cleansing from time to time is great, since we are exposed to toxins on a daily basis.
The cleansing treatment lasts for 3 days, and you can also use some of these points in your regular routine:
- Two days before you begin with this cleansing programme, stop eating and drinking dairy products since the body needs to liberate itself from the toxins piled up in the body from their consumption.
- Drink a cup of herbal tea before you go to sleep one day before the regime. Moreover, the tea will remove all toxins from the bowel. Bear in mind that you must not burden the lungs during the cleansing with heavy physical activities.
Three days method
- Drink 300 ml of water with juice from two squeezed lemons before breakfast. Then, drink 300 ml of grapefruit juice, but if you cannot withstand the taste, drink the same amount of pineapple juice (freshly squeezed, not bought). The juices from these fruits contain natural antioxidants which improve the function of the respiratory system.
- Drink 300 ml of freshly prepared carrot juice between breakfast and lunch and it will help in the blood alkalization.
- During lunch, drink 400 ml of juice or shake rich in potassium since it will have an effect same as a cleansing tonic. Such fruits are bananas, pears, apricots…
- Before you go to sleep, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice which will aid against the bacteria in the lungs that can cause infections.
- Relax in a warm bathtub all three days for around 20 minutes, since the sweating will lead to removal of the toxins from the body.
- Put five to ten drops of essential eucalyptus oil in a vessel with boiled water and inhale from it by covering your head with a towel. Breath in the steam until the water cools off.