Two days before the start of the cleaning stop to eat and drink milk products.
Cleansing the body of toxins, especially the lungs is great because it helps the proper functioning and to feel much better. Special attention to these tips should pay smokers.
Proper lung function leads to better health and mood, and their occasional cleaning is great because every day we breathe various impurities from the air.
Cleansing treatment lasts for three days, but it would be great if you include some of the items in a regular routine.
The three-day detoxification:
– Two days before the start of the cleaning stop to eat and drink milk products. The body must eliminate toxins from these products accumulated in the body.
– On the first day of the regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before bedtime. It will release toxins from the bowels. Keep in mind that the lungs during cleaning not burden hard physical activity.
– Before breakfast, drink 300 ml of water with the juice of two squeezed lemons. Then enjoy a 300 ml glass of grapefruit juice, or drink the same amount of pineapple juice. Juices of these fruits contain natural antioxidant, which improves performance of the respiratory system.
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice, as it will help to alkalize the blood during the three days of cleaning.
– At lunchtime drink 400 ml of juice rich in potassium, because it acts as a tonic for cleaning the inside. Potassium is found in bananas, apricots, pears…
– Before going to sleep, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice, it will help to fight bacteria in the lungs that can cause infection.
– Relax for 20 minutes in a hot bath everyday during the regime, because toxins are expelled through sweating.
– In a bowl of boiling water put five to ten drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and inhale with a towel over your head. Inhale steam until the water is cooled down.