Sponsored Linksby Laura W.
Quantum physic is now indicating that there are infinite parallel realities. What this means is that there is, in some reality, a version of you who is living the happiest, most vibrant and joyous possible life you can imagine. If you aren’t in that reality, it is a matter of switching your vibration and being that you.
To tap into this you, you must imagine how it would feel to go about your day as this version of yourself who you would prefer to be. As you go through and create a whole story in your mind, notice if there are any differences between the you being experienced by you now and the reality of the you who you would prefer to embody.
Everyone’s image of what they would prefer to be is different, but here are my top 5 behaviors I sense that my greatest current version of me is doing right now and perhaps they will inspire you to find your own:
1. The Highest Me Speaks With Power - the power of speech is one of the easiest and most common powers to misuse. When I envision the highest and happies version of me, I never misuse the power of sound and speech. This version of me speaks thoughtfully, not too often, with intention, with kindness, and with gratitude. The highest version of me uses the power of speech to create what I want and measures her words before putting them out in the world.
2. The Highest Me Has Fun - The easiest way for me to picture what the best version of me would do was to determine those I feel I am doing that are keeping me in a lower vibrational reality and then go from there. In a reality that feels restricted, I take life too seriously, get hung up on the small things, and worry too much. Therefore the highest version of me takes life and other people with a grain of salt. She laughs and reminds herself often that this physical reality experience is finite and that the ride should be enjoyable. She jokes and brushes off mistakes.
3. The Highest Me Turns ‘Problems’ Into ‘Challenges’- How easy it is to call those things we see as roadblocks ‘problems’ when from higher or more wise perspective, they are challenges, and challenges are gifts because they keep us in the present moment and reveal to us that everything is a gift and an opportunity to learn, grow, and discover hidden aspects of the self.
4. The Highest Me Has a Good Relationship with Food - Have you ever noticed how many issues we collectively have on this planet with food? We either stuff ourselves full of things we believe are bad for us or obsess over only eating things that meet certain qualifications. We may worry about the cost of food or having enough, we may fight over or hoard it, or we may waste it. The highest version of me appreciates food- in whatever form it presents itself to me, as a very valuable gift. She enjoys it, takes her time experiencing it, and is in balance with it. She allows food to be a balanced and flowing part of life.
5. The Highest Version of Me Loves With No Expectations - The highest version of me is complete unto herself and therefore, in her sense of self-fulfillment and wholeness, she expects nothing from those she loves. The highest version of me is happy and enjoying life lusciously and overflowingly. Therefore, when someone enters her domain to share that love, there need be no expectations of what they can or must give in return.
So there are 5 things I know the highest version, sometimes in this reality, and sometimes in a parallel one, is doing every day. As I imagine her and tune into the vibration she exists in, I can feel the difference and am therefore able to orient into her reality. What about you? What is the highest version of you doing right now?