- Before you start the detoxification process, your body needs to get rid of any dairy-product toxins.
- On the first day of the regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before bedtime. It helps to remove toxins in the intestine that can cause constipation. The lungs must not be overworked by any other part of the body during the purification.
- Squeeze 2 lemons into 300 ml of water before breakfast.
- Drink 300 ml of grapefruit juice. If you do not like the taste, you can always replace it with pineapple juice. These juices contain natural antioxidants that improve breathing systems.
- Drink 300 ml of carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. This juice will help you alkalize your blood during the three-day cleansing.
- During lunchtime, drink 400 ml of juice rich in potassium. Potassium acts as a cleansing tonic. Before going to bed make 400 ml of cranberry juice, which will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infections.
- A daily 20-minute hot bath will allow the body to sweat out more toxins.
- Put five to ten drops of eucalyptus in a bowl of hot water. Place your head over the bowl and cover yourselves with a towel. Inhale the steam until the water cools off.
FREE subscription to Receive Quality Stories Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below
Email privacy 100% protected. Unsubscribe at any time.