When it comes to cleansing the body of toxins, it’s always the right time. One of the best ways to do this is using the most powerful means of detoxification – wheatgrass.
Wheat grass acts like pure solar energy, and only 7.5 grams of wheatgrass has the same nutritional value as 175 grams of carrots, lettuce or celery. Its cleansing properties were known even in the time of pharaohs.
Today, when we cope with stress, pollution, harmful radiation and unhealthy food more than ever, its detoxifying function seems even more important.
If you constantly feel tired and distracted, wheatgrass cleansing can help you restore your energy and improve your health.
These signs show that you need detoxification:
- skin problems
- odor and unpleasant body odor
- flatulence and gases
- excessive weight gain or weight loss
- fatigue, poor concentration, poor memory
- premature aging
Wheat grass contains over 100 elements important for humans, including essential fatty acids, important enzymes and antioxidants.
One of its most important elements is chlorophyll, which accounts for about 70% of wheatgrass composition. Chlorophyll is important for getting the toxins and heavy metals out of the body. Plus, wheatgrass contains the vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F, K as well as the minerals potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Wheat grass increases the number of red blood cells, cleanses your blood and other organs and stimulates your metabolism. Due to its high chlorophyll content, it enriches the blood with oxygen. Moreover, it effectively cleanses your liver and neutralizes toxins in the body. It stimulates your thyroid gland and reduces acidity in the body.
Wheatgrass juice returns the color of grey hair
Regular consumption of fresh wheat grass juice provides many advantages, one of which is slowing grey hair growth and restoring natural hair color.
The first person to promote drinking juice of young green cereals was Dr. Ann Wigmore. She studied the healing properties of wheatgrass juice in detail developing and describing fully the process of growing wheatgrass in shallow containers at home or elsewhere. She even came up with and inexpensive wheatgrass juicer in order to make this elixir of life available to everyone.
At 82 Dr. Wigmore did not have any gray hair! It was so incredible that her students asked for a permission to examine her hair in the laboratory. The results showed that it was her natural color!
Wheatgrass juice is also an excellent blood cleanser and helps in skin regeneration.
Due to its high content of chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes, wheatgrass provides a wide range of both health and medicinal benefits.
It’s recommended to start with 30ml juice per day, gradually increasing it to 30ml twice a day.
Here’s how to grow wheat grass:
- Soak the wheat seeds for 8-12 hours.
- Leave the seeds in a glass jar rinsing them three times during the next 24 hours.
- When they start sprouting, plant the seeds in a separate jar filled 2/3 with soil.
- Water the planted wheat and cover the jar during the first three days, so as to prevent drying. During these days water the wheat well in the morning and sprinkle it with water in the evening.
- Uncover the jar on the fourth day leaving the seeds in indirect sunlight.
- The ideal temperature for wheat growth and for avoiding mold is 21 to 26 degrees. If mold appears, plant new wheat grass.
- You can harvest wheatgrass when it grows about 20 centimeters. Bring the wheatgrass in the sun two days before cutting so as to stimulate the synthesis of chlorophyll.
- For the next planting, use new seeds and new soil.
- You can extract the juice of wheat grass using a juicer or a blender with a little water added.
Mix the following ingredients in a blender:
- 30 ml wheatgrass juice
- a tablespoon of chopped mint
- a cup of pineapple
- a cup of orange juice
- half a cup of lemon juice
- a teaspoon of honey
- 2/3 cup of ice
FREE subscription to Receive Quality Stories Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below
Email privacy 100% protected. Unsubscribe at any time.