We have already heard about healthy recipes containing apple cider vinegar or honey. Apple cider vinegar and honey are one of the most powerful ingredients. They are very useful for our overall health if we consume them in their unprocessed, raw form. If you combine them together, you will feel their power and gain more benefits. The honey will make your drink delicious. These drinks will undoubtedly do wonders for your health and well-being, which is strongly recommended to people who experience some kind of inflammation, problems with digestions, and pain in the muscles, joints or throat.
You will need…
- 10-11 peeled and lightly mashed cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 -2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons of honey (or more to taste)
Simmer the peeled and mashed garlic in 1 ½ cups of water for 10 minutes-you can use 2 cups if you prefer a more diluted flavor. Strain. Stir into the strained liquid apple cider vinegar, the juice of 1 lemon, and at least 4 tablespoons honey. Drink 2-3 times daily as needed.
This will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, and can be gently reheated on the stove top.
Here is a complete list of all the benefits you will gain from this mixture:
- Eliminates pain in the joints so it is perfect for people with arthritis.
- Eliminates acid and heartburn
- Helps with digestion and constipation
- Reduces cholesterol in the blood, thus decreases blood pressure
- Helps in the fight with extra weight
- Great medicine for sore throat
- Energy booster
- Gives a glow to the skin, making it better and healthier
- Eliminated bad breath
- Helps with inflammation