Sponsored LinksSome cities around the world are now so polluted that just breathing the air damages your lungs as badly as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. The fight for better urban air quality goes on, but in the meantime, try our smog-detox honey drink.
- Take a tablespoon of honey and add it to a mug.
- Fill said mug with boiling hot water.
- Allow your honey tea to cool before consumption.
- Take in the morning when you wake and again before bed.
Honey helps us with a number of things.
- Honey helps normalize your digestive tract damaged from years of exposure to poor air quality. Honey also helps kill parasites.
- Honey helps strengthen the immune system which is weakened by air pollution.
- Honey can help kick-start the metabolism, helping you drop pounds too.
- Honey helps clear up acne and blemishes and makes your skin softer and clearer.