In addition, the hair will grow and will be healthier, the nails too, and the skin will be purified.
The whole point of this diet is to avoid carbohydrates, but with this diet it won’t be difficult, as you cannot eat them from Monday to Saturday, while you have them on Sunday for breakfast and lunch.
What you can eat?
- Any kind of meat except pork fat (pure pork is allowed).
- Dairy products, with less carbohydrates and do not go overboard with these foods (feta, fresh cheese with zero percent fat yogurt half liter maximum daily and cheese).
- Vegetables (everything green: cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, some tomatoes, zucchini, asparagus, celery, spinach and arugula).
- Egg in all ways, and if you prefer fried, then put a maximum of one tablespoon of oil in the pan.
- Nuts (almonds, walnuts, peanuts, but all of these foods one handful a day).
- The water is very important throughout the day and a minimum of 2.5 liters.
What you cannot eat?
- Any type of pastry (especially flour).
- You can eat fruits, but only until Sunday.
- Potatoes, soybeans, beans, green beans, peas, rice, snacks, sweets.
- Juices, no sugar.
Everything that is allowed to have in your diet you can eat in the first six days and the seventh for breakfast and lunch feel free to eat pasta, potatoes, rice, everything but sweet, and if you must eat something sweet, take some honey or integral biscuits. After the seventh day return to the first day.
According to this diet, within a month you will lose at least 10 pounds, maybe even more, because this diet attacks the fat in the best possible way, while keeping the muscles.