Stress, fatigue and exposure to allergens – these are just some of the many common triggers to an asthma attack. An asthma attack will exhibit various symptoms that may physically affect a patient, causing: difficulty in breathing, non-stop coughing, sneezing, wheezing, chest pain, and tightening of the neck and chest muscles. When experiencing symptoms of an asthma attack, it is advisable to call up a doctor to help administer any necessary medication and treatment.
Mild asthma attacks, on the other hand, are most common and may be triggered by various elements, both physical and environmental. There are various ways to help treat and prevent asthma attacks. Some of these methods can be considered as natural therapies, or home remedies, that can help alleviate symptoms and prevent attacks from recurring.
Here are some asthma natural cures that can be easily administered and practiced to prevent asthma attacks:
• One of the oldest methods considered as natural treatment for asthma is acupuncture. An alternative natural asthma cure, acupuncture,decreases the need for pharmacological treatment, providing more natural ways to treat, prevent and cure asthma and its corresponding symptoms.
• A holistic approach to treatment and prevention of asthma, and other parts of the body related to this condition, is also often practiced. Maintaining a healthy body creates balance and hence prevents asthma symptoms and other ailments from occurring or recurring. This method can be compared to energy healing, wherein various parts and organs of the body that may be related to asthma symptoms are given focus to trigger natural asthma cures.
• Homeopathic therapy can provide an alternative method to the treatment and prevention of asthma. Although it is widely believed that there is no absolute cure for asthma, there is evidence to suggest that symptoms can be alleviated and future attacks prevented through the use of natural ingredients and herbs. Ginseng is one such herb that is commonly used in the treatment and prevention of asthma.
• The regular intake of natural vitamins, minerals and supplements can reduce the inflammatory effects of asthma. The body needs substantial amounts of minerals and vitamins to help combat disease and fight free radicals that may cause various ailments, symptoms, and conditions that may be associated with asthma. Vitamins and minerals also help protect the body from various diseases that may become triggers to an asthma attack.
• Maintaining a positive attitude may also help the body to become stronger,enabling one to combat diseases and other elements that may cause asthma attacks and symptoms. Hypnosis, with the aid of a professional,may be performed in order to free the mind of potential negative energies that may lead to asthma attacks and symptoms. For patients who prefer to achieve balance and wellness without the aid of an alternative methods practitioner, meditation can be an option. Through meditation, the mind can be freed of feelings of stress, anger, anxiety or depression, which are known causes of asthma symptoms. Through meditation, one can achieve wellness on a physical, spiritual, and psychological level, helping the body to cope better with various triggers that may cause asthma attacks.
There are a number of natural cures for asthma that have been used for many generations. For the treatment, prevention and cure for asthma, asthma attacks and its corresponding symptoms, patients can opt to use a combination of methods, both alternative and medical, to arrive at the best solution for its treatment and prevention.