Saturday, March 16, 2013
- Fish: Some fish species such as the salmon contains the omega-3 fatty acids. Many researchers have established that omega-3 fatty acids stimulate weight loss efforts by increasing the muscles and muscles activities. With increased muscles and muscles activities, there is reduction of fats accumulation at the abdominal area that would have otherwise caused the increase in weight. Therefore, it is recommended to eat the wild salmon as opposed to the farm-raised salmon because it contains few contaminants.
- Meat: Consumption of meat been subjected to heated debate among many people that it contributes to the increase in weight. Scientists believe that red meat helps in the weight loss program when included in the daily diet. Research studies have found that an individual who eats red meat frequently is likely lose a lot of weight in the long run as opposed to those who don't. It is also an added advantage because it aids to prevent a significant loss of muscle mass.
- Oats: Consumption of oats aids in the weight reduction efforts because it makes someone feel fuller for long time without craving for more food. This will means also you will consume less food which can be equally translated to burning of more fats especially in the tummy in the long run
- Vinegar: Vinegar works in the same way as the oats by enabling the stomach to slow down the food passage to the small intestines. This is because it contains the acetic acids which slow down the food flow to the small intestines. This will make a person to feel fuller for a long period of time which allows the burning of fats so as to generate more energy as less food is eaten at ago. Therefore, vinegar is effective for those who crave for foods all the time.
- Olive Oil: It is also possible that olive oil works better to reduce weight especially when it is mixed with skim milk and cream on bread or salad dressing. It is suggested that olive oil generates effective results in women who are in the 50s and 60s to boost the metabolic process and ensure the effective burning of the accumulated fats in the long run. It will be found that weight around the tummy will be cut down drastically.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are the healthiest foods that can be eaten and at the same time boost the weight reduction loss efforts. Blueberries for example, are rich in fiber content and antioxidants. Pomegranates on the other hand are low in calories levels. Their consumption on a continued basis ensures that the accumulated fats in the body are exhausted through metabolism process to generate more energy and at the same time getting rid of high cholesterol levels. Therefore, obese patients will find it comfortable with fruits and vegetables in the long run.
- Grean Tea: Green tea is a slimming ingredient with no caffeine properties. It contains antioxidants called the catechins which aid the body metabolism process and fat burning process. Accumulated fats contribute to the massive weights and as such, green tea mixed with oolong tea boosts the metabolism process and as such it will be an added advantage because it also reduces the cholesterol levels. This will in the long run significantly drop the body mass index.
- Hot Red Pepper: Finally, hot red pepper can be consumed as food flavors regularly as one of the concerted efforts to reduce weight. Recent studies in Japan with 13 women who took hot red pepper during the breakfast were found to have significantly reduced a lot of weight in the long run. These women were also found to have reduced their appetite for more food. This is due to the fact that the red hot pepper contains anti-appetite properties, capsaicin, which suppresses appetite. Therefore, red hot pepper should be included in the diet for those who wish to reduce their weights.
My name is Jeff Riston and I'm an expert fitness/diet writer. I wrote lots of commercial articles and helped lots of people to succeed in this field."Oh Anyway"... How about if I told you there is actually 1 secret trick here? Are you going to listen to me? Nice!! If you are really commited then you must take a look at The Best Cheat Ever, Now!!
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
To help us go ahead with the same spirit, a small contribution from your side will highly be appreciated.