Monday, October 29, 2012
I’ve seen plenty of advertisements about products or systems or diets that are used to detoxify and cleanse our bodies. Some seem quite delicious; some systems seem downright uncomfortable. For the most part, though, almost every detoxification program has to do with nutrition.
Proper nutrition helps our bodies perform at maximum levels, keeps our minds healthy and organs clean and in proper working order. It also helps our bodies remove the toxins that build up (a diet with plenty of fresh, raw foods also is a good idea, while steering away from chemical-laden processed foods).
Hempseed and hempseed oil are key components in removing toxins from the body:
- Hempseed and hempseed oil have the perfect ratio of Omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids help balance the PH, bringing balance to the body.
- Hempseeds have soluble and insoluble fiber, both of which help to cleanse the colon and intestinal tract and removing the toxins. If the toxins are not removed, they will be reabsorbed into the body.
- Hempseeds contain chlorophyll. Chlorophyll helps to clean the blood of impurities and will reduce cellular damage from toxins. Hemp also improves blood circulation.
- The essential fatty acids in hemp help to retain oxygen in the cell membranes, which acts as a barrier to toxins.
- Hemp’s essential fatty acids also “disperse throughout the body, giving biological systems the power to carry such substances as toxins to the surface of the skin, intestinal tract, kidneys, or lungs, where these substances can be discarded.” (innvista.com)
- Hempseeds contain the amino acids cysteine and methionine. These amino acids stimulate the liver to remove the toxins from the body.
Introducing hempseeds and hempseed oil into the diet is an easy way to help your body detox, and promotes health and balance throughout the entire body.
Forget the uncomfortable colon cleanses – just eat hemp!
To help us go ahead with the same spirit, a small contribution from your side will highly be appreciated.